Wednesday 28 September 2011

Image of Inspiration


It feels like forever and a day since I last posted and my blogging withdraw symptoms have returned. I keep having the urge to write about completely inane things that would be of no interest to a person with all their faculties. I apologise my posts continue to be so irregular but I have spent the last couple of days settling into my new home!

That's right my lovelys, I have finally flown the nest and am living with my best-friend of fifteen years. She also  happens to have a wardrobe worthy of raiding on a massive scale but I swear the reasons are not linked!

This shall have to be a very short post (unusual for me I know but you can breathe a sigh of relief); I'm still running about like a headless chicken powered by Duracell getting things sorted.

Since this is a post about new beginnings though, I leave you with the picture that first inspired me to truly want to be a Fashion Journalist. It continues to be the image imprinted on the inside of my brain whenever I need motivation. 

Alexander McQueen-Vogue UK-2007
Is that not utter perfection?
Do you have any images you'll never forget?
xx

1 comment:

  1. That is a very powerful picture Fi! Congratulations on moving girl. :D Keep us all posted. ((HUG))
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete